Seven Sources for Search Information You Can Trust

Joke comes true

A client recently asked me about Meta Keyword Tags. After quickly double-checking the date of the message I referred him to this page about ranking factors at SEO Moz, which was updated about a year ago.

Then I started thinking, where does one refer to one as a source for one to find out what the best search information is these days? Don’t see any short lists out there, so I’m just gonna mention a handful of resources that

  1. I haven’t pointed to before/often,
  2. that write in language that is accessible to every day people,
    and, consistently has accurate, actionable information
  3. .

SEO Moz
Search Engine Land
SEO Book
Search Engine Journal
Search Engine Guide
Search Engine Watch
Websearch Column @ About.com

Share your favorites in the comments - I could make a larger list.

Maybe I don’t have kick-ass compilations like Lee or Marty

but I can hang with the old school SEOs. I know a coupla things

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realme X50 5G launched in China: Rs 26,000 for 120Hz display, 5G connectivity and 30W fast charging

Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Pro Tipped to Sport 4 Rear Cameras and Bixby Button, Galaxy A7 (2018) With 3 Cameras Leaked

4G VoLTE devices in India