Windows Vista Tips & Tricks !

Before few months, I bought my first laptop from HP with 512 MB RAM, 160 GB Hard-disk memory, Dual core processor and Windows Vista operating system. I was amazed with excellent graphics and security features of Vista, but it was running slow on my laptop. It takes around 10 minutes to completely start the laptop.

Then I found out from TechFuel Technology forum, that 512 MB RAM is not enough to experience fun with Windows Vista. And so I upgraded my RAM to 2 GB. Now it runs properly and have no speed issue. I can run songs and games simultaneously without any problems. Also found some tweaks from Techfuel to fasten the PC

Thanks to Techfuel forum for helping me out. I now regularly read their windows vista forum to keep updated with Vista and run my laptop efficiently. Not just Vista, you will find discussion on Software, Hardware and networking issues on Techfuel. So be a regular member there if you want to be a Tech geek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realme X50 5G launched in China: Rs 26,000 for 120Hz display, 5G connectivity and 30W fast charging

Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Pro Tipped to Sport 4 Rear Cameras and Bixby Button, Galaxy A7 (2018) With 3 Cameras Leaked

4G VoLTE devices in India