KURE Celebrates Political Father, Alhaji Musbau Ajao Ologburo Tunde Snr., at 66

 

In a heartfelt birthday message, Akinpelu Afeez Akinkunmi KURE has celebrated his political father and mentor, Alhaji Musbau Ajao Ologburo Tunde Snr., Sanmori Adeen of Oyo, as he clocks 66.


Speaking to CityFocus, KURE described the celebrant as a man whose leadership, wisdom, humility, and commitment to people have made a lasting impression on those around him.

“Alhaji Musbau Ajao Ologburo Tunde Snr. is not just a political father to me; he is a mentor and a source of guidance. I have tremendous respect for his experience and the way he relates with people. His contributions and influence have continued to inspire many of us in politics,” KURE said.


The celebrant, who is the CEO of Quickborn Nigeria Limited (Land and Properties Agency), is also recognised for his strong relationships within the political community, including his association with Governor Seyi Makinde and Otunba Adeseye Famojuro.


KURE noted that turning 66 is a significant milestone worthy of celebration, expressing gratitude to Almighty Allah for preserving the life of the celebrant and allowing him to witness another year.

He added, “At 66, I pray that Almighty Allah (SWT) continues to bless him with sound health, long life, wisdom, peace, and greater accomplishments. May Allah continue to guide his steps and give him the grace to keep impacting lives positively.”


KURE also expressed the hope that the celebrant’s wealth of experience and wisdom would continue to inspire younger people and contribute meaningfully to the progress of Oyo State.

“Sir, on this special occasion, I celebrate you, I appreciate you, and I wish you many more beautiful years ahead. May this new chapter bring you greater fulfilment and abundant blessings.”


Happy 66th Birthday to my political father, Alhaji Musbau Ajao Ologburo Tunde Snr. 🎉

Post a Comment

0 Comments