TTD Baord Meeting in progresss under the chairmanship of Sri D.K.Audikesavulu and releasing Kalyanamasthu poster slated on November 2,2008 at Annamayya Bhavan, Tirumala on Sep 20.
Tirumala, 20 Sep (C.P.R.O) The TTD Trust Board under the chairmanship of Sri D.K.Audikesavalu Naidu at Annamaiah Bhavan, Tirumala have taken the following decisions on September 20.
- Rs. 5000/- per month is sanctioned as financial assistance to the descentdents of Saint Poet Thallapaka Annamacharya.
- The present Ananda Nilayam in Sri Vari Temple will be covered with Gold for which donors are identifying.
- Free cellar darshan to the bride and bridegrooms those who marry in tirumala hills. Parents from both the sides will also be permitted for darshan.
- Rs. 2 crores is sanctioned to acquire sophisticated equipments like monitors, ventilators, dialysis machines for SVIMS Hospital.
- Decided to send TTD Archakas for taking part in Subhiksha Yagam to be conducted in Tamil Nadu.
The Board Members who attended the meeting are.. Sri Penumatsa Sambasiva Raju, M.L.A, Sri Marri Rajasekhar, MLA, Sri P.Sudharshan Reddy M.L.A, Sri Kale Yadaiah, Sri Chintakunta Satyanarayana, Sri Alluri Subramanyam, Dr. Mandalapu Anjaiah, Smt. Indira Reddy, Sri R.P.Goenka, Sri Venumbaka Vijay Sai Reddy and Ex-Officio members Sri Chavireddy Bhaskar Reddy, Sri G.Sudhir, IAS, Sri P.Sundara Kumar, IAS, Sri K.V.Ramanachary and TTD Officials Sri A.V.Dharma Reddy, Spl Officer, Sri Seshadhri Joint Executive Officer, Sri B.V.Ramana Kumar, C.V&S.O, Smt. Anitha Shah Akell, F.A&C.A.O, Sri VSB.Koteswara Rao, Sri APPA Rao, DLO, Sri Prabhakara Reddy.